Jed

This is a really great paper--short and sweet.

http://iccf15.frascati.enea.it/ICCF15-PRESENTATIONS/S1_O2_Duncan.pdf

Again, I wonder if any mechanism that isolates the solitary proton inside a
normal hydrogen atom--or even a Deuterium or Tritium Nucleus might allow these
tiny, massive particles to vibrate with the energy of the very powerful, very
small wavelengths of the Quantum-Flux, which, by the way, would manifest quite
easily in the molecular lattice of the palladium.

Hey Fran, maybe we should try Raney Palladium for this application--what do you
think?

That is the other possibility that this is another manefestation of
Relativistic Cavities--they are accelerating the fusions that happen all the
time anyway!!!

Scott

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/