On Mar 5, 2010, at 6:02 AM, Taylor J. Smith wrote:

Hi Horace,

Thanks for the info.

I take minocycline every day to keep the
Lyme spirochetes in my brain at bay.

So I should probably protect myself from
herpes as much as possible.

Jack Smith

Thanks for the feedback. I expect to get a Shingles vaccination ASAP myself.

I have corrected the post as best I can and put it on my web site here:

http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/AlzheimersShingles.pdf

http://tinyurl.com/y9okwpe

I quoted extensively because web articles tend to go away after some time. The quotes were posted in blue type because they are so extensive and I wanted to make clear my content vs authoritative content.

I hope this post will be of use to someone.

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/