You can dish it out, but you can't take it, can you?

You say researchers "look like true believers or idiots," you use cheap tricks to distort graphic data, and then when someone calls you out, you quit in a huff. How childish. It is hard to believe anyone can be reporter with such thin skin.

For the record, people have said far worse things about me, countless times. The only forum I ever quit was CMNS because they wanted to keep the discussion confidential, and I can't be bothered to remember what is supposed to be confidential and what isn't. I have no objection whatever to their policy and no ill will toward them, but I cannot organize myself well enough to abide by it.