Stephen sez:

http://www.steorn.com/images/asymmetry-and-energy-in-magnetic-systems.pdf
> > http://www.steorn.com/images/magnetic-torque-measurement-system.pdf
> >

> > I always wondered what happened to the PM configuration, and why did
> > they switch from PM to EM. It puzzles me that Steorn appears to have so
> > many different OU configurations that they are playing around with
>
> So many?
>
> What makes you think they have *any* ?
>
> They've never demonstrated anything which was over unity, or even close
> to unity.  The PM configuration flat-out didn't work, and the EM
> configurations consume *far* more power than they generate.
>

> > , from
> > Electromagnetic, Solid State, to Permanent Magnet designs.

Guess I should have included the word "claimed" ;-)

I'm interested in whether anyone would like to critique to two PDF reports
of "claimed" Steorn OU. Charts and graphs included. Lots-o-Charts & Graphics
always gives the appearance of authenticity! ;-)

Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks