Hi,
    Thoroughly searching the web for "decay rates", I've found this
excellent article, published in the year 2000:
http://www.21stcenturysciencetech.com/articles/time.html

The paper mentioned in the article,
S.E. Shnoll, V.A. Kolombet, E.V. Pozharskii, T.A. Zenchenko, I.M.
Zvereva, and A.A. Konradov, 1998. "Realization of discrete states during
fluctuations in macroscopic processes," in Uspekhi Fisicheskikh Nauk,
Vol. 41, No. 10, pp. 1025-1035.

summarizes the result of 40 years of investigation by Shnoll et al in
non-random fluctuations of supposedly random phenomena, and their
relation to cosmic cycles.

>From the article:
"Examining the distribution of time intervals between "similar"
histograms, they found strong peaks at 0 hours (that is, histograms made
independently at the same time tend to be similar), at approximately 24
hours, at 27.28 days (probably corresponding to the *synodic rotation of
the Sun*), and at three time intervals close to a year: 364.4, 365.2 and
366.6 days.

More recent data, just reported to the author, indicate that *the
"24-hour" period is actually slightly shorter, and corresponds quite
precisely to a sidereal day!* The latter would suggest, that *at least
one astronomical factor influencing histogram shape may originate
/outside/* the solar system, being associated with the orientation of
the measuring station relative to the galaxy, and not only relative to
the Sun.

Bolds are mine.
These effects are known since at least 50 years. At the end of Shnoll
historic paper, he mentions the reasons why he thinks their work was
ignored. I think it's valuable to copy it here:
*
When the 'Scientific Method' Obstructs Science
*/Excerpts from the "Conclusion" of Shnoll et al., "Realization of
discrete states during fluctuations in macroscopic processes," in
/Uspekhi Fisicheskikh Nauk,/ Vol. 41, No. 10, pp. 1025-1035.

/Concluding this brief account of studies performed at our laboratory,
we would like to anticipate some naturally arising questions. Forty
years have passed since our first publication in 1958. Why then have
there been no results from other laboratories? We believe that the main
reason is that other researchers are too well aware of the "principles
of science." We are talking of the "spread of readings" of measurements.
The "spread of readings" is something to be eliminated rather than
studied. When physicists or chemists get a scatter of data greater than
anticipated on account of inaccuracies of individual stages of
investigations, the physicist will reach out for his soldering iron and
screwdriver, and the chemist will check the purity of reactants and the
quality of distilled water.

Another reason is that the accepted methods of statistical data
processing based on the central limit theorems are not suited for
analysis of the fine structure of the distributions. The criteria of
conformity of hypotheses just "overlook" this fine structure. The
distributions are averaged and smoothed. . . . Moreover, the majority of
problems do not require knowledge of the fine structure of the
distributions.

A third reason is a lack of confidence that this phemomenon is at all
possible. The scatter of data is associated with the concept of "error."
We have spent many years looking for possible artifacts. Our main task
therefore consisted in proving the "theorem of existence." This task may
be deemed completed. The acceptance of the phenomenon itself---the
realization of the discrete spectrum of allowed states, which at any
given time is similar for processes of entirely different nature, and
which is attributable to to cosmophysical forces---requires some
psychological effort. . . .

There are many interesting problems that have to be studied. A number of
theorems need to be proved, and new computer techniques developed.
Experiments must be performed on satellites and space stations. A
network for simultaneous measurements at different geographcial
locations ought to be organized. Finally, and most importantly, we need
to develop a theory that will explain the nature of this phenomenon. All
this is to be done in the future. The task of this paper is
accomplished---we have introduced the object of future research.

Best regards,
Mauro