"He was kicked out of a meeting room in the State Department when Park and
Zimmerman pulled strings. He was fired from the Patent Office because he talks
about cold fusion and various forms of "o-u" energy. He was reinstated after
years of hearings and administrative procedures. If that was a victory, I would
hate to see defeat."

Amigo's:  I remember another cautionary-tale of an EX-'Patent Office employee'
loser that the established big-boys wanted to stifle & erase in the
'worst-way.'  His name was Albert Einstein.

And as for Patterson & Les Case:  'You-all' remember them and have just let the
entire world know about them. . .

I see the reverse point.  The whole world knows Nikola Tesla even though the
Edison-cartel did their worst to erase Tesla. . .

Tesla died broke----------->& quite alone. . .

Who do we appreciate now?

QUOTE:  "Quit yer whinnin." (My Mom~;-)