On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 9:59 AM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> I should mention that Don Hotson has had a look, and is not enthusiastic
> about Lochak. His first take on this paper was to consider Lochak's theory
> to be a “giant step backwards”, since Don’s interpretation of Dirac calls
> for basically “no photons”.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/11/17/breakthrough-mysterious-antimatter-created-captured/?test=latestnews

<http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/11/17/breakthrough-mysterious-antimatter-created-captured/?test=latestnews>Have
you ever considered the relationship between Ken Shoulders charge clusters
and Hotson's explanation of the masses of the proton and neutron?

I consider the epo to be a rotation of mirror particles between the - & +
universes with the transition occurring near the breast of the candle
dancer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYBqIRM8GiY

(1 min. 12 sec)

Could the energy of the referenced foxnews article clip the rotation
sequence at the breast and create charge clusters of positrons.

Elohim!  I love speculations!

(And merlot)