On 01/17/2011 02:42 PM, Terry Blanton wrote:
> >From Sterling Allan's site:
>
> http://pesn.com/2011/01/17/9501746_Focardi-Rossi_10_kW_cold_fusion_prepping_for_market/
>
> excerpt:
>
> "Licensees are mentioned, with contracts in the USA and in Europe.
> Mass production should escalate in 2-3 years.  Presently Rossi says
> they are manufacturing a 1 megawatt plant composed of 125 modules.
>
> In his forum, Rossi wrote:
>
> We have passed already the phase to convince somebody. We are arrived
> to a product that is ready for the market. Our judge is the market.
> In this field the phase of the competition in the field of theories,
> hypothesis, conjectures etc etc is over. The competition is in the
> market. If somebody has a valid technology, he has not to convince
> people by chattering, he has to make a reactor that work and go to
> sell it, as we are doing.
>
> Inquiries about purchasing are to be directed to i...@leonardocorp1996.com "
>
> <end excerpt>
>
> Would this change anyone's opinion?

Yeah -- sure would.

It indicates /for sure/ there's somebody investing in this.  It is, of
course, what I was expecting:  The piece missing was the financial
incentive to stage a demo.  And there it is.

"Licensees" and "Inquiries about purchasing" mean money's involved, and
probably changing hands right now, today, well in advance of the
expected ship date for products.

All this means Rossi's got a really big incentive to be staging a
working demonstration.

And, if the thing doesn't really work, he's got an even bigger incentive
to assure that nobody can double check his results -- and refusal to
reveal the secret ingredient does that very neatly.

Two to three years to market, with no chance of embarrassing replication
failures any time soon, means there's lots of time to come up with an
exit strategy.