From: Horace Heffner To: Vortex-L
Subject: [Vo]:Richard C Macaulay

Many of you I am sure fondly remember the many fun postings here from the
"Dime Box Saloon" by Richard C Macaulay.  I was surprised
recently to find this obituary for him:

http://obit.memorialoakschapel.com/obitdisplay.html?task=Print&id=757483

He died Feb. 19, 2010.

He had much expertise in the practical generation and use of
vortices, as well as the politics of energy and economics in Texas.
His contributions and good humor posted from the Dime Box Saloon, his
fictitious hangout, have been missed.

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/