On 02/04/2011 03:57 PM, OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson wrote:
> For a short period last year I was an
> active BoD member on Mr. Krivit's NET magazine.

What's a BoD?

An internet search for BoD turned up a number of enticing possibilities,
including "Bag of Doughnuts", "Battery Operated Device", and "Bringer of
Death", though I suppose the rather mundane "Board of Directors", which
appeared quite far down the list, might be more likely.  Is that it?
(Does Steve Krivit really have a board of directors?  I thought his NET
magazine was just him -- it takes an entire board to direct him?)