I've uploaded tons of video clips so it's a bid daunting. You Tube is still
processing them. I haven't had time to organize them.

For a quick view of inside the capital I would recommend the following
clips:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S3f_3GWoqY
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S3f_3GWoqY&feature=related>
&feature=related