On 02/21/2011 01:33 PM, Horace Heffner wrote:

> On Feb 21, 2011, at 8:47 AM, Joshua Cude wrote:
>
>  [a bunch of sneering jeers directed at Jed]
>
> Here specifically is rule 2:
>
> 2. NO SNEERING.   Ridicule, derision, scoffing, and ad-hominem is
>    banned. "Pathological Skepticism" is banned (see the link.)  The tone
>    here should be one of legitimate disagreement and respectful debate.

If I have been guilty of sneering during this debate, point it out, I'll
apologize sincerely, and I'll stop doing it.  I think I've avoided that
sin (at least in this discussion) but if not, I'm very sorry.

Joshua, on the other hand, is almost asking to be banned with his
attacks on Jed, and his ludicrous dismissal of an entire field about
which he apparently knows little.