Dear Joshua,

Perhaps "*a possibly flawed demo*" would be more fair
and more technical. Wishful thinking is pardonable, wishful
reasoning and logic- not so. Edward de Bono says that the
majority of errors are errors of perception not of logic.
I am convinced that:
- a) the steam was bone dry;
- b) the pump has delivered the exact flow as claimed and calibrated by Levi

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania