Hi Dean:  I've been outa the loop for a bit, sorry for the lag-time.

ANSWER:  Absolutely.  The hyper-light focused-grav lobe 'wake' is deadly.
Tesla caused/created the TUNGUSKA-EFFECT by projecting the HI-DENSITY EM
MAELSTROM that BREACHES-TRANSDIMENTIONAL PORTAL and allows in the HYPER-SPACE
HI-GRAV lobe at it's centre & then can be FRISBEE'd/broad-cast up the
Geo-Magnetic-flux grid across the North-Pole.  This 'was' what Tesla originally
called his 'Death-Ray.'  HAARP was a cover to build a DEW-LINE plasma-breath
broadcast grid which essentially has created these HYPER-GRAV WAKES that will
functionally will RIP ANYTHING AIRBORNE OUT OF THE SKY attempting to cross
through the 'grid airspace' while the Plasma-Breach-Reactor-Broadcast sites are
online.  (of much less power per site than TESLA'S WARDENCLYFFE-LONG
ISLAND-1908 experiment which produced TUNGUSKA!) but methinks that although it
was a GLOBAL-BROADCAST FREE ACCESS POWER EXPERIMENT FAILURE; it was a TUNGUSKA
SUCCESS.  Isolate this reactor in a craft and the craft's hi-grav-lobe wakes
can be devastating if passing too near conventional aircraft. . .  UK-GREAT
BRITAIN was testing their version of the grid over their northern air-space a
couple of years ago and "nobody could figure out why these un-manned fighter
drone formations were suddenly being RIPPED TO SHREDS by some 'unknown force.' "

RE:  ALPHA CENTAURII:  Stars are transdimensional 'white-holes with
influx-plasma-induced/fed nuclear fission 'SHELLS' Re: a quasi CASIMIR-CAVITY
EFFECT which is also reflected at the PROTON-ATOMIC-LEVEL .'  Each star has its
own characteristic RADIO-FREQUENCY signature so that STARS can be used as
STAR-TO-STAR transit-gates to the types of TESLIAN-DRIVE technology that we
have been speaking of.

SUCH TRANSPORT would be VIRTUALLY INSTANTANEOUS. . .  cheers; Jack