Greetings Voretx-l

Lefthanded  as well as righthanded  molecules respond to gravity
differently:
http://www.theavalonfoundation.org/docs/acc-quartz.html

The  http://www.theavalonfoundation.org  has other gravity chiral material
interactions studies..dextrose and L-tartaric acid.

Sad  that most studies on chiral materials are done for their drug
interactions.

Best,
Ron Kita , Chiralex
google: chiral gravity.......many- many hits