From: Jed Rothwell
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 7:38 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Swedish physicists on the E-cat: "It's a nuclear reaction" /
The used powder contains ten percent copper

Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

  It looks to me like the water inlet goes through the center of the reactor.
  This would likely be a copper pipe along the axis, surrounded by the nickel
  powder.

I gather Ed Storms also thinks that is the configuration, with the water
flowing through the center of the bulge. Since the bulge is copper, that would
mean the powder is in a copper container, not stainless steel.

However, I think the container with the powder must be inside, hidden by the
copper. I think the water flows through the pipe, around the outside of the
hidden container. I say that because the configuration you describe would be a
torus. It would difficult to fabricate, and difficult to work with that. You
would have trouble inserting the powder and the resistance heaters. I would use
a cylindrical container, rather than a torus. You have to anchor it to keep it
from blocking the flow.

I also say that because Rossi says it is stainless steel, and he has acquired a
good bit of technical credibility in my opinion. All of the claims he made last
year are now confirmed, including some extraordinary ones. I now take his
claims at face value.