Thank you very much for signalling this- it si a proof that he is doing
healthy logical professional DEVELOPMENT. Very interesting and very
different from scientific research- has a lot more dimensions, including
human ones. (I was engaged in thsi type of activity for 25 years in nthe
chenmical industry)  It is possible he will abandon or radically change the
idea of modular development. I would not like to get energy from an army of
indisciplined generators. We will see.

This kind of technological evolution is described in my problem solving
rules too:
http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-rules-of-problem-solving.html

8 .*NOT* the solutions that seem perfect from the start, but those which are
very perfectible are the best in many cases.

9*. NOT *the bright, shiny, spectacular solutions but those elaborated,
worked out with difficulty and effort and patience are more valuable and
have a larger area of applicability.

Let's hope Rossi will make the best decisions.
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania