From: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, April 12, 2011 8:09:06 AM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Rossi addresses Ni enrichment issue

noone noone <thesteornpa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Who do you think alerted him?

He does not need to be alerted. He is an experienced businessman. No one makes
dime in business if he gives away his technical knowledge and trade secrets for
free.

>I hope no one went up to him and told him to stop sharing information.
>
>It would make sense if his patent lawyers did so, but if a member of the cold
>fusion community did so I would be furious.

First, Rossi does not need anyone to warn him. He knows that perfectly well.

Second, why would you be furious? That makes no sense. Why shouldn't I or
someone else advise Rossi that he is endangering his own intellectual property.
If you had intellectual property worth billions of dollars, I suppose you would
appreciate it if people warned you that you might lose it by saying too much.
You would be thankful.

If you left your car door open with your wallet on the front seat, I assume you
would appreciate it if I warned you.

Rossi should work day and night for 20 years, and risked all of his personal
fortune. You seem to be saying that he should now give away the fruits of his
labor for nothing, and if he starts to give it away inadvertently, we should be
"furious" if someone warns him.