Concerning my ZPE inventions. I have been advised by an attorney that the best
protection from infringement is to start by issuing inexpensive licenses that
expire.  Make it cheaper to pay for a license than for a lawsuit to try,
perhaps unsuccessfully to steal it. These licenses can be renewed for
ever-increasing amounts as resources build to more aggressively charge for
licenses, because at that point you can out-litigate most comers and can
settle, making special arrangements whenever there is danger of an adverse
ruling. In this manner you can build preferable precedents.
My only hesitation in taking this device is, ironically, it is better for the
public to charge almost as much for the payments on the device as they are
already paying for energy----Please listen!!! If they immediately have
virtually free energy, but no new goods and services have been already
developed, the economy will feel the extra money; this will cause inflation. In
other words, people will simply take the money they were already spending on
energy and have to spend that same-amount more on all the other things they are
already buying.
Instead, if they are making payments on their home generator. There is an end
in sight---they will eventually have free energy.  Meanwhile new goods and
services will be created as the bulk of their payments is reinvested in
creating entirely new products and services.  They will get the money back
almost immediately as the economy grows.
My technology leads to inexpensive, rapid Space Travel, inexpensive mineral
resources from Space.   Oil producing nations can switch to industries that use
now-cheap plastic. Plastic will become as cheap or cheaper than what we pay for
petroleum now.
One of my goals is to replace today's throwaway economy with truly durable
goods to take the strain off of the environment.
Automation is the next big advance. The energy money can help finance a way to
make sure that everyone gains equity in the auto-fabricators since any
remaining need for labor is completely outstripped by the supply.  So many or
most of us can work far less and have far more---even those in the "third
world."  We can produce unlimited food, underground or in skyscrapers,  now
that the power is cheap.
Check out my system to cut special interests completely out of politics.
ScottWm. Scott Smithz-pec.yolasite.com