I know well- Roberto, Emilio and Francesco, had no opportunity to met prof
Yogendra  Sristava. And prof Carpinteri who was a pleasant revelation to me
too. The ideas of geofusion, fracture fusion, piezowhatever have circulated
even in the first year of Cold Fusion, mainly by Russian scientist (see e.g.
the Britz Bibliography) but Prof Carpinteri made them high quality science.
However this is not exactly mainstream LENR i.e energy source.
Italian (and worlwide) Ni-H  LENR started with the Italian Cold Fusion Hot
Potato in 1994- and this was even not mentioned in the discussion..

And I got inspiration for a new septoe for the Ego Out Blog;

"*Even very high intelligences are NOT additive"*

Peter