OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson <[email protected]> wrote:

The reactor "cell" might actually have been engineered in the shape of
> cylinder, or a ring that fits snugly adjacent within the external wall of
> the copper tube. Keep in mind: The copper tubing does appear to be fatter at
> the reactor junction. the water flows within the center of the
> reactor's cylindrical hole.
>

You mean, the cell is a torus? With the cooling water flowing through the
middle?

I believe that is what Ed Storms may have concluded. (I don't speak for
him.)

I thought there might be a problem getting the powder into a torus, because
you can't access the bottom, but people who have experience using this kind
of powder tell me it flows almost like a liquid. It does not cake up. So
that's not a problem.

I envisioned something with the consistency of wheat flower, but that is not
what it resembles.

- Jed

Reply via email to