I just saw the video. And there is something interesting: at the end of the
video, Mats Lewan goes in an other room to follow the black hose ending in that
dirty bucket. And turning the camera, we can clearly see that Rossi is "doing"
something with the blue box. As if he was touching one of the switchs.

The pump's stroke frequency was 33/min this time.

And looking into the pdfs, we have the proof, that indeed Rossi used a LMI P18
pump with a max. flow rate of 12 l/hr.

The product of 31 strokes at 2 ml is 62 ml/min. Lewan tells us, he had measured
(weight difference method) a flow rate of 63 ml/min (at 3.8 l/hr). The two
values match pretty well.

What does that mean? Someone was lying. Or someone made a big mistake and
published it.