-----Original Message-----
From: OrionWorks - Steven Vincent Johnson

http://www.rle.mit.edu/media/pr147/33.pdf

Is there such a beast as an "electrothermal diode"?

> Whoa! If thermal diodes exist, wouldn't the little buggers violate the
laws
of thermodynamics? Seems to me it would be Kinda like finding a convenient
Maxwell Demon mechanism.

... or a Rossi mechanism

Wouldn't thermal diodes essentially allow us to
"pump" heat into a heat box where the stored thermal energy could
subsequently be extracted to heat steam, turn turbines.

:)

OTOH, how would this differ from your basic mill of the run solar collector?

... does not need the sun?

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com