THe ratio HAS to be made much higher. The story has started from 200:1
according to Focardi.
Peter

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 8:34 PM, Jed Rothwell <[email protected]> wrote:

> Peter Gluck wrote:
>
>  For such a routine-routine calculation he supposedly made hundreds of...he
>> seems a bit slow. Or too pedagogical?
>>
>
> I have done that calculation many times, but if I were doing it on a
> blackboard for a video audience in Japanese I doubt I would be as smooth as
> Rossi was.
>
>
>
>  And the output/input ratio( 6.7) has to be divided with at least 3 if we
>> speak about the value of energy- 1kW electric  = 3 kW thermal energy.
>> The Defkalion brochure speaks about output/input values of 6 to 30, I
>> think this parameter needs serious improvemens
>>
>
> That's only a matter of engineering. The ratio can be made much higher.
>
> - Jed
>
>


-- 
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania
http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com

Reply via email to