Hello,

To get an indication if all the water running through the ecat has been fully evaporated it would only be necessary to add a dye (e.g red colour) to the cold water in the tank. If the water in the black hose is completely clear it would be prove that all the water has been evaporated. The water in the black hose would then be distillated water and not overflow.

Peter van Noorden

----- Original Message ----- From: "OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson" <svj.orionwo...@gmail.com>
To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 8:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Analysis of e-Cat test by E. Storms

I was always taught that, technically speaking, "steam" is an
invisible gas. However, most of us quite naturally tend to only notice
the clouds of water vapor condensing out from the invisible "steam" as
it cools. We tend to incorrectly associate, in the visual sense, those
tiny suspended condensed droplets of water as "steam." I continue to
make this visualization mistake all the time even today, as do most of
us, simply because it's convenient to do so, even though technically
speaking I know it's inaccurate.

To be honest I think the latest semantics "battle" over the definition
of what "steam" really is, is now in danger of turning into silly
pointless argument - is the "steam" wet or is it dry.

Josh, Correct me if I'm wrong but I gather you believe (or are
convinced of the fact) that the videos you viewed proved that tiny
suspended condensed water droplets (mist) was observed being expelled
directly FROM WITHIN the end of black hose from Rossi's e-cat test. In
other words I gather you are arguing from the premise that the "steam"
already contained suspended droplets of condense water within the
black hose, and through guilt by association, there must have also
been condensed water vapor within the chimney of the e-cat prior to
the water-gas mixture exiting into the black hose. Is this an accurate
assumption on my part?

As for me, I was under the impression (an impression that admittedly
could be wrong) that those who looked closely at the end of the black
hose noticed that the first signs of condensation of tiny suspended
water droplets were observed to have formed OUTSIDE of the end of
hose... let's say, maybe, about quarter of an inch or so from the tip.

Can someone tell me if this is this an accurate assumption on my part or not?

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks