>From Kim’s paper

“additives used (not disclosed in the patent application) form Ni alloy
and/or Ni metal/alloy oxide in the surface regions of nickel nano-scale
particles, so that Ni atoms/nuclei become mobile with a sufficiently large
diffusion coefficient”

I can’t see how nickel atoms become detached from the lattice and float
around in the hydrogen envelope then combine with an assemblage of zero spin
cooper pair positive  hydrogen ions. Fusion would occur in the hydrogen
envelope and not in the lattice.

If this were possible, the byproducts of the resulting fusions would not be
imbedded in the lattice of the ash.

Ergo, Bose Einstein condensation is not a factor in the Rossi process,IMHO.