Everything would be OK, if and when Defkalion would show us a small army of
Hyperions, working at their site. They told me on the forum that they have
already tested combinations of max 6 devices in the kW range and of 115
devices in the MW range. Xanthi is not so far from my house (Cluj) but would
they let me to visit the factory?
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck