A decade ago I would clean the microwave by putting a bowl in the microwave
with water and dishliquid and nuke the crap out of it, it wouldn't boil but
then I'd throw a teaspoon in it and it would explode with hot bubbles and
froth, the microwave was cleaned with superheated water and steam, but you
had to try and get the door closed.

--
Be Alive when you are alive!  You can't BE later.

‎"Life" is not important, significant, serious or weighty.
Life is a dance to be enjoyed. It is You and I that are important, Living
life is at stake!

There is no someday.
There is no right way.
There is only now.

Virtue or Vice, a moment of pain for a lifetime of pleasure, or a moment of
pleasure for a lifetime of pain.
Construction or destruction, it is just a matter of order in which you
experience pain and joy, spirit and integrity or weakness of flesh.

If you aren't making mistakes, you aren't doing enough.