On 2011-07-24 02:11, Terry Blanton wrote:
Celani:

17:32 - Explain how the principles of cold fusion, well known and
known in military areas, are used in the production of micro-tactical
nuclear bombs.

I wonder if he really meant to say that?

The translation appears to be correct, and Daniele just added two links in the text (which appears to have received quite some edits) that seem to reinforce that notion:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Induced_gamma_emission
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hafnium_controversy

I guess that to be 100% sure we will have to wait for more detailed reports in the following days about that meeting. This was a live one after all.

Cheers,
S.A.