In neo Lorentzian Ether Theory the Ether intersects with space at what we 3D
beings perceive as the constant C in all inertial frames. This rate of
intersection is at 90 degrees to the spatial axis, has no directional bias and
is "equivalent"  to a relative motion of 300 million m/s perpendicular to, and
passing through,  the spatial plane which is reflected in the derivation of the
Gamma formula  http://www.vias.org/physics/bk6_01_03.html . When a Linear
Accelerator drives a particle to significant fractions of C in a specific
spatial direction the resulting vector of the particle is in a Pythagorean
relationship between the spatial driving fields of the acceleration tube and
the equivalent velocity of the Ether passing through our spatial plane. We know
from the gamma formula that time dilation occurs even though  local observers
travelling with the particle or outside the accelerator are unaware that t'  or
angle relative to the Ether has changed.  From Einstein's equivalence principle
we know we can also have a stationary particle that experiences the same
acceleration effects sitting still at the bottom of a very large gravity well.
In a neo LET interpretation the gravity well is curving space away from being
perpendicular to the Ether and the particle therefore experiences a lower
intersection rate at the new angle - which it is unaware of since t' and time
dilation are undetectable except through relative measure. The stationary
particle does feel a gravitational attraction toward the bottom of the gravity
well "equivalent" to the accelerating force the moving particle feels from the
linear accelerator. Although a local observer would never see any change in
vacuum energy density an observer outside the gravity well would conclude the
total vacuum energy density has increased because t' is longer than t and  as
per the Twin Paradox time is slowed from our perspective.
Although mainstream presently believe that Casimir effect causes vacuum energy
wavelengths to be displaced by the narrow spacing between Casimir plates
leading to a situation where only shorter wavelengths and a lower total energy
density can exist between the plates, I am convinced they are wrong. The fact
that C "appears" to increase when the transition time of a laser entering and
exiting a cavity is measured and that radioactive gases are known to experience
time dilation to their half lives when loaded into Casimir cavities  leads me
to believe that Casimir effect is actually relativistic. The shorter
"appearing" wavelength are actually the same longer wavelengths that are
squeezing in between the plates by curving space time. As Jan Naudts suggested
the hydrino is actually relativistic hydrogen.  Any gas atoms loaded between
Casimir plates experience the lower energy density accomplished by the longer
vacuum wavelengths curving space-time between the plates. The sudden changes in
Casimir force with changes in geometry builds an environment where simple
asymmetries in motion paths or chemistry can exploit the normally chaotic
background of zero point energy.  A recent example being the measurement of
real photons from a rapidly moving mirror that displaced virtual particle pairs
from each other. The hydrogen may not be moving back and forth spatially
anywhere near luminal velocity but the "slew rate" between different
"equivalent" accelerations with changes in Casimir force may qualify - A
hydrogen atom deep inside a cavity would have a negative perspective where we
outside the cavity appear to be deep down a gravity well and would see us as
existing in "slow" time. This insight led me to ascribe a similar mechanism to
Catalytic action where changes in atomic geometries  cause reactions to
accelerate by pushing and pulling reactants between different energy densities
-note I did not say it is all time dilation but rather a combination of both
dilation and rapid changes in equivalent accelerations.

Fran