Greetings Vortex,

"IF"  my memory is correct there was a hot water test on the Rossi Device.

Also, it  appears the  the results of the hot water test were..... OK.

So.... IF ...this is  true,  it seems to make all of the wrangling of the
NERVOUS NELLIES of Cold Fusion--  Pointless.

I am willing to wait and cut Rossi et al..slack.  Gasp,  ......cannot people
wait.
,
A  quote  from Homer Simpson at a fast food restaurant:  "15 seconds..does
that mean the I have to wait!!!!!!"

Sad ......all of the crapola  generated by such discussions winds up on a
google search..perhaps forever.

Having ones research discussed on V_L..a SCARRY CONCEPT !!!

Respectfully,
Ron Kita...I hope that  my memory is correct on the hot water test. Rest
assured that I will get hit by crap - if it isn t.