Accoriding Steven Krivit (#3 report and some earlier writing), Daniele was
also present at 18 hour test (i have not seen other sources). Therefore he
is within the greates fraud of cold fusion or tells truth that world is
saved, because he knows with certainty whether E-Cat is for real or a hoax.

I guess that indeed he is right, because impact will enormous, both mental
and economical. Not least because people ask why this was not 'discovered'
earlier? Why we have poured so many gigadollars and several kiloscientists
to ridiculous hot fusion research what is at it's best something that we
definetely do not want (expensive and polluting).

—Jouni