On 11-08-07 01:08 PM, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax wrote:
At 10:52 AM 8/7/2011, noone noone wrote:
Perhaps Rossi saw how far they had advanced the technology, and got spooked.

We don't know the whole story. We don't know what is true at this point.

Before there is any sign that Defkalion is making a move, Rossi announces that he's terminating the contract. Then he talks about his attorney's being active. At what?

Among all the things which have gone by, the "activity" by Rossi's attorneys is by far the *least* suspicious.

In my (admittedly limited) experience, the first thing which happens when a contract is broken is the terminating party files suit to show that the other party violated the contract's terms. They do this in order to get out of the contract without triggering whatever draconian penalty clauses may exist, and in the hope of recouping losses associated with the debacle. The second thing which happens is that the other party files a counter suit, alleging that the first party violated the terms of the contract themselves, and they violated them earlier and in more egregious ways than the second party did.

If the contract had been terminated without a lawsuit, well, *that* would have been suspicious!