I have met Mike Shermer here in Cluj  and have tried later to e- discuss
with him re Cold Fusion/LENR with very limited success. By the way, Rossi's
E-cat is a PR disaster for the field. What could I write about this subject-
for SKEPTIC in
order to convince people thta LENR is  a viable energy source, as long as
the author does not know how it works
and why and prtomotes catalytic mysticism?
I am reading SKEPTIC for other reasons.
Peter

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 1:20 AM, Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 3:44 AM, Peter Gluck <peter.gl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > excuse me, I forgot to send:
> > http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com/2011/08/informavores-sunday-no-467.html
>
> Always something to think about.  This link:
>
> "Outstandingly interesting:
> http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/11-08-03/";
>
> Caused me to search on "Andrea Rossi" with the following result:
>
> "Your search - andrea rossi - did not match any documents.
>
> Suggestions:
> Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
> Try different keywords.
> Try more general keywords.
> Try fewer keywords."
>
> Fascinating!
>
> And the article on ESP had a somewhat unflattering piccy of Shermer in
> front of the A.R.E. facility.  The article reminded me of Bill Murray
> in:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4Rza0c6hIg
>
> Allegedly, Ghostbusters' Dan Aykroyd's character, Dr. Raymond Stantz,
> was supposed to represent Dr. Hal Puthoff and Harold Ramis' Dr. Egon
> Spengler, Russell Targ during their real life investigation in the
> CIA's  Project SCANATE.

Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania
http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com