Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So, we now are aware that one of the parties, either Rossi's or Defkalion,
> has been telling big lies. That makes everything questionable. So, I think
> it is safe to say that, true or not, Rossi's device is at a dead end.

On the contrary, when people start fighting over money that is a good
indication the claims are true. On "60 Minutes" yesterday they interviewed
Paul Allen, co-founder of Microsoft. He described some of vicious fights
over money in the early years there, when they started to make big bucks.

Rossi can all the lies he wants, but calorimetry does not lie, and I do not
think it is possible to make such a simple device with hidden wires or some
other trick that Levi et al. would not catch.

Rossi said this is about money, nothing else. I doubt that's a lie. He also
said Defkalion has not done "a single test" of E-cat technology. If that is
true Defkalion must be lying and there is no way they will open a factory
this year. If it is not true then Rossi is lying. He has been in Greece and
he has visited Defkalion so I suppose he must know what they are doing.

One or the other has to be lying.