This thesis from NC State has not been mentioned here before, as best I can
tell. It is fairly recent, but there could be one useful finding.

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:GdJCGKinenoJ:repository.lib.ncsu.e
du/ir/bitstream/1840.16/31/1/etd.pdf+strontium+Nowak&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srci
d=ADGEESgsApRedPbWDI9twC5IjDNp0m_-Acls74qiX9gxX3r4LzprB1HHvSrAdm-duu80smcMp_
Me9-U5zr56WYepaMIq1ZssEzg1-VzmsAaIfGlWHaNmfKukNsftqhvjC_cPQcwWOk7B&sig=AHIEt
bR3tTa8dbHckJbe5Ko5JszAKhTq1Q

Dunno if Robin, Mike or any of the Mills-watchers here have seen anything
which can explain this, from other forums - but it is curious that the study
(which is hard to follow and poorly designed from the start) only shows a
marked increase in thermal output with 1+% H2 and 99%He.

I do not recall ever seeing Mills  use such a low percentage of H2. It is
hard to imagine why such a low percentage would work better than a higher
percentage, or why the variables are so restrictive to begin with. Again -
this begs for a better designed experiment and more useful data.

Jones