Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances 
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/

--- On Wed, 8/17/11, Harvey Norris <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Harvey Norris <[email protected]>
Subject: [jlnlabs] Fw: Wireless Tesla Coil Demonstration
To: "Heinz" <[email protected]>
Cc: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, August 17, 2011, 8:00 PM















 
 



  


    
      
      
      

Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances 
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/



--- On Wed, 8/17/11, Harvey Norris <[email protected]> wrote:



> From: Harvey Norris <[email protected]>

> Subject: Wireless Tesla Coil Demonstration

> To: [email protected]

> Cc: [email protected]

> Date: Wednesday, August 17, 2011, 7:34 PM

> No wires Ma, EVERYTHING COMES THROUGH

> THE AIR.

> A century ago the enigmatic inventor of the tesla coil,

> Nikola Tesla demonstrated power transfer through the air,

> from a primary to a secondary, with an intervening air gap

> between the primary and that secondary. I have taken this

> thing a step further. The tesla coil itself requires wires

> and a high voltage transformer to go to the primary itself.

> I have now even eliminated even that connection itself,

> without even using a high voltage transformer itself to

> power the process; instead I have used a common 3 phase car

> alternator and the principles of source frequency resonance.

> MANY Months went by before my peers in the field of tesla

> coil research on the internet would even allow me to

> publicize my findings. They considered my results

> impossible, or simple said it was impossible to generate

> this type of voltage from a common car alternator from the

> meager amount of power inputed, especially since no initial

> wire connections to make that process work were

>  present. I was essentially blacklisted. Due to my

> persistance and off list presentations to other members of

> the prestigious TC internet list involving tesla coil

> research, [email protected];

> they finally had to renig or appear completely foolish and

> allow my research to be published.

>    At 8:40 in the following video I show the

> irrefutable evidence of my findings, where I lift up the

> sending coil from the reacting process through air, and

> everything stops working.

> Wireless Bipolar TC

> http://youtu.be/_BP975Qu4IQ

> I was more then willing to have students of the Streetsboro

> High School come to my garage to view my process, to be

> inspired by one of their own former graduated students to

> achieve inventive ability, and to even be a part of this

> furtherance of discovery, research and application to the

> next stage of events.

> However I see then that no interest exists, and as such the

> offer is withdrawn.

> What a pity it is to withdraw those students from the

> thinkings involved with my next endeavor, which is a

> demonstratable machine that can expand time according to

> your own teaching of mathematics of trigonometry; according

> to the law of cosines. And when and if I receive the Nobel

> prize for my work in the distant future, I will reply again

> saying; "what a loss it is when disbelief prevents others

> from receiving the truth; when it was made readily

> available; but disbelief disabled others from knowing the

> truth.

> Sincerely Harvey D Norris

> Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances 
> http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/

> 



    
     

    
    __._,_.___

        
  
   
    
      
        
          Reply to sender |
        
          Reply to group |
                  Reply via web post |
                Start a New Topic
      

                Messages in this topic
          (1)
           






      Recent Activity:

    
                                                    
    
  
    Visit Your Group
  


        
      


      Messages archives at :



http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jlnlabs/



To unsubscribe, send a blank email to [email protected]



JLN Labs web site at: http://www.jlnlabs.org      


    
            
      MARKETPLACE
      
                          
                        A better credit score can save you thousands. See yours 
at freecreditscore.com.          
                      
    
  

  
  Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use




   

  
  
  



     




     

  .


   


__,_._,___


 



  








Reply via email to