I think that tube diameter in the horizontal section is probably significant for this type of experiment. Cantwell's copper tube diameter may not be much higher than his heater diameter thus it may not be a good comparison with this aspect of Rossi's device. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan J Fletcher" <a...@well.com>
To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 8:16 PM
Subject: [Vo]:Rossi Steam Quality Updates

I've been having some off-vortex action with this.

Latest version is at http://lenr.qumbu.com/rossi_ecat_steam_v410E.php

My attention was drawn to an excellent Rossi eCat simulator by a Rick Cantwell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXTl8z_2Uqo

(It's main deficiency is that he's measuring temperatures on the surface of the tubes, not inside).

It CONFIRMS my "dryout point" hypothesis.