On Aug 31, 2011, at 6:10 AM, Jed Rothwell wrote:

Two months is more like it.

However, Rossi statement appears to contradict the title of this thread which is ". . . with full access to cores." Rossi says with full access to "all but the reactors" which I take to mean the reactor cores.

- Jed

Now the pea is under this walnut shell.  I'll shuffle the shells and ...

I am a unicorn too? If you are a unicorn then I must be a unicorn too. What *is* a unicorn. Who is captain Kirk? He is a starship? Does he have energy? I think therefore I have energy.

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/