I think it is fine that eventually an influential and powerful organization
"asks" Rossi to perform Perfect Experiments.
And I also hope he will be obliged to test individual E-cats
instead of that monstruous combination of 330 E-cats.
With such an impossible set-up everything is possible.
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania