________________________________
Automation and job outsourcing require new ways to distribute income. See
Second Incomes for All on my Aesop Institute website. Bertrand Russell has a
brilliant 1932 article on a 4 hour workday that I believe is still up there.

LENR is one of a handful of Black Swans - highly improbable innovations with
huge implications. For a few others see Moving Beyond Oil on the same Aesop
site.

The opening material on that website concerns a little recognized threat, far
worse than a terror attack, which can cause multiple meltdowns at nuclear
plants across the planet. Preventing that from happening can be done. It will
require a BOLD action program that can create many jobs in the interim. See A
New, New Deal and a Human Investment Tax Credit program on the same website for
a few suggestions based on proven financial techniques and incentives.