On 11-09-22 08:40 PM, Horace Heffner wrote:
This is in regard to the 7 Sept. Lewan "Test of Energy Catalyzer" report. URL:

http://www.nyteknik.se/incoming/article3264365.ece/BINARY/Report+E-cat+test+September+7+%28pdf%29

http://tinyurl.com/3lqn52r

The report says: "Calibration peristaltic pump: [... ]
The pump looks to be the same yellow pump used before.

He gives the pump model, at the end of the paper:

   * Peristaltic pump NSF
   Model # CEP183-362N3
   Serial # 060550065
   Max output 12.0 liters/h
   Max press 1.50 bar

Note particularly that he says it's a /peristaltic/ pump, not a displacement pump. Could that make the actual flow rate less predictable?

Max flow rate of 12 l/h matches what Rizzi said, below (if I understood what he meant).

BTW I love this quote from the paper:

   "Supposedly this Ecat needs 10
   minutes of full power electric input after every 30 minutes of self
   sustaining operation, for stability reasons, in the worst case."

So, to keep it from overheating, every 30 minutes you need to plug it in again and heat it up some more.

If so it should produce 2 ml per click (stroke)? See Mattia Rizzi's notes below. At 2 ml per stroke the device would have been pumping at the rate of (2 ml/clk)/(1.225 s/clk) = 1.63 ml./s = 97.8 ml/min = 5.87 kg/hr = 5.87 liters/hr.

The pump should be pumping at 1.63 gm/s vs the 4.39 gm/s it was measured as pumping in the beginning?? Probably not.

That must be a different pump than the one to which Mattia Rizzi refers below. The 15.8 liters per hour measured in initial calibration is larger than the 12 liters per hour maximum Mattia specifies for the 2 ml/stroke pump.

I any case, it appears we do not know what the actual input water flow rate was during the latter part of the test. It would be known from the sound track if we know the ml per stroke of the new pump. It it is the old pump, then something is amiss in the calibration to get a flow rate above the 100 stroke/min flow rate?