>From the CERN  paper, all the neutrinos stated out as muon neutrinos and
where received as muon neutrinos without flavor change to tau neutrinos. So
no flavor changing occurred.

The speed of the muon neutrinos was not a function of their energy either.

These results rule out the MSW effect as a possible cause. Also there was no
opportunity for quantum data transfer to occur via entanglement after muon
neutrino creation.

These result shoots my aforementioned  speculations down and makes the CERN
results far more deliciously curious.