>From Peter Heckert & S. V. Johnson

>> When I was still a BoD member for Krivit's NET
>> organization his "sponser(s)", at least during the
>> time when I was still a BoD, seemed pretty independently-
>> minded to me. I could be wrong, but I doubt Krivit's
>> sponsorship [I meant sponser(s)] would have changed all
>> that much since my departure.

> If the sponsors are not known he cannot claim independence.

There may still be some miscommunication between us. Let me try to
clarify my POV.

Krivit most certainly knows who his financial sponsors are. How could
he not. NET is his organization and his organization alone. To the
best of my knowledge the sponsors Krivit revealed to his NET BoD (when
I was still a BoD member) did not strike me as having any kind ties to
any particular energy theory. I don't suspect things have changed all
that much since my departure. For that matter, the nature of the
business these sponsors performed had nothing to do with the
production of energy.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com