Hi,

On 10-10-2011 21:02, Alan J Fletcher wrote:
Nor its religious (catholic, at least) use.

Yeah, I know; it's a long time ago I had one of these.

Anyway, a single eCat means .....

... more room for mice !!!!

And you know what they say about cat and mice:
NL: "Als de kat van huis is dansen de muizen op tafel" ;-)

It seems, this translates fairly well in many languages.
EN / US: "when the cat's away the mice will play"
IT: "quando il gatto non c'è, i topi ballano"
DE: "Ist die Katze aus dem Haus, tanzen die Mäuse auf dem Tisch"
SE: "När katten är borta, dansar råttorna på bordet"
RO: "Când pisica nu-i acasă, joacă şoarecii pe masă"

And especially for the Mexicans:
"¡Andale! ¡Andale! ¡Arriba! ¡Arriba! ¡Yii-hah!, Hola, uno pussy gato. tú tienes uno problemente?" ;-)

Kind regards,

MoB