Oops. I did not mean to copy that here. I hope Steve is not upset.

I meant to comment on this one part:

"My conclusion is that Lewan and Rossi made no flow measurements that would
allow them to directly calculate the energy output during the heating
phase."

That is incorrect. They made the same flow measurements during the heating
phase as during heat after death. However, no steam or hot water emerged
from the reactor into the heat exchanger before 13:32.

This is an odd thing for Krivit to say. He repeatedly asked Lewan to tell
him something that the data clearly shows. The numbers are right there! You
can work the heat balance easily enough, as Heffner did in Graph 1. it
clearly shows that by the end of the warm-up period, I put energy already
exceeded input energy. Nothing was stored up before heat after death.

Asking this question is like looking at the balance sheet for Google Inc.
and repeatedly demanding to know whether their assets are greater than their
liabilities. See:

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bs?s=GOOG+Balance+Sheet&annual

I was going to post that message in the blog but I cannot.