Hello. At http://www.focus.it/scienza/e-cat_collezione_C9.aspx you will find
a collection of 120 images and at

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL360E4122CB586EB7&feature=viewall

20 short videoclips of the E-Cat test (2011, oct. 6). The collection is not
for public purpose (despite a misunderstanding with Daniele Passerini): is
my entire series of photos of the event.

There are few technical images; videos show a bit more.
I put it there to use if it can serve to clarify the details, if possible.
Photographs and videos are small and in low resolution: if you need a high
resolution please send your request to zreickATgmailDOTcom.