Which is a thread in Greek.  Interesting.  A recent post translated by Google:

"It should be known that nickel is the fifth most common element on
earth (immediately after iron, oxygen, silicon and magnesium) and
occupies 0.008% of Earth's crust. The division into exoryximi form on
the earth's crust but is not uniform. Our country is known to have the
chance to hold the position of the largest nickel producer in the
European Union.
The Hyperion Energy provision is triggered and maintained by the
production of thermal energy by using a few grams Nickel and
hydrogen-digit number of liters annually (exact consumption will be
announced along with the technical specifications of Hyperions).
Annually, an average household appliance Hyperion, eg of 20kW,
produces heat equivalent to that pay 15.06 tonnes of oil or 15,840
cubic meters of natural gas.
Our company is not involved directly or indirectly in shaping the
political assessment of the value or exploitation of mineral deposits
of nickel country, which is known to belong to the jurisdiction of the
state and banks, who are the owners of the mines LARCO. Additionally
not want this forum to substitute other steps political dialogue
developed or will be developed on about issues that you raise.
Thank you"

Sounds confident!