-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Oct 26, 2011 2:52 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:movin and gorven now/need advice

Times "I" used 12.

Times "my" used 3.

Thank you Terry for recognizing how hard I have worked to get this technology
working.
Dr.Madision has told me that having a working technology is only 10% of what is
needed to
bring a technology to market.  I am finding that to be true.  This also applies
to cold fusion.  This thing has been a mystery.  At first they
like it, sign non disclosures(they want) and a letter of intent ( I want)
describing our business relationship.  I then send the prototype with all of my
trade secrets.  They promise to test it and let me know within a month or so.
If they don't like it or think that it is uneconomic
 they promise to return the proto type and tell me no.
The tests go OK with some minor bugs and a few questions.  Then BAM.  They do
not reject or accept me.  My pro-type and calls are not returned.  Its as
if it gets to the legal dept and a blackout issue is ordered.  This has
happened at least 4 times.
I cannot make, package, and distribute this thing for $20 or so.  That's the
problem with consumer products.
The mining industrial mining product sells in lesser quantities for a bit more
and I could manufacture it myself and still make a profit.
Maybe they see the potential for passive echo elimination in another product.
I don't know.

Frank Znidarsic