----- Original Nachricht ----
Von:     Ron Kita <chiralex.k...@gmail.com>
An:      vortex-l@eskimo.com
Datum:   26.10.2011 23:07
Betreff: [Vo]:Cold Fusion and Government Taxation

> Greetings Vortex,
>
> IF Rossi  is successful , as I expect, I wonder what will the world
> governments  will do on taxation?
>
> Governments  cannot resist. Will almost free energy be killed by taxation.

I think the fuel cannot been taxed, because the amounts are so small, commonly
available and impossible to control.

It doesnt produce CO2, so this cannot been taxed.
It does however produce waste heat and this /should/ be taxed.
Already now biological damage was done to rivers when cole and nuclear power
plants heated them too much.
The amount of hot water and steam released into environment must be taxed.
Now what will happen if anybody can produce unlimited amounts of waste heat?
Any kind of antisocial egoistic capitalistic abuse will happen.

Best,

Peter